drank Ice Cream Cake by DAVIDsTEA

I asked my wife to make me cup of this last night before bed and oh man, this tea. I could smell it throughout the whole house, it smelled so good! And so sweet! This is definitely the tea to reach for when I’m craving something sweet. Mmmm. It was a bit too sweet for me last night, I may need to try it without my usual addition of sugar.

Kittenna

Isn’t the smell intoxicating?! I figured I should keep some on hand just for the smell… all three of the cake teas smell delicious IMO.

Comments

Kittenna

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON