So sad. I am a huge fan of Peewee’s Big Adventure, and I so desperately wanted to love this tea, but for me it was nothing but a Big…disappointment. I cold brewed this, I had it hot, I did everything I could to it, but it didn’t wow me. Cold brewed, this just tastes weak and bland…and since I used about twice the leaf I usually use for cold brewing, that just sucks. It’s alright enough, but it’s not one I feel the need to have more of. Oh well.

Jessie

Oh, yeah. I forgot I’d tried this one last week because I was that underwhelmed by it! So disappointing because a kiwi tea should be amazing.

aisling of tea

It smells so good! So good! So saaaaaaaad

Buy the Stars

I tried some iced in-store today with only a little agave; I’m a huge huge kiwi fan and was SUPER excited, but it was such a disappointment. :(

Comments

Jessie

aisling of tea

It smells so good! So good! So saaaaaaaad

Buy the Stars

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON