So sad. I am a huge fan of Peewee’s Big Adventure, and I so desperately wanted to love this tea, but for me it was nothing but a Big…disappointment. I cold brewed this, I had it hot, I did everything I could to it, but it didn’t wow me. Cold brewed, this just tastes weak and bland…and since I used about twice the leaf I usually use for cold brewing, that just sucks. It’s alright enough, but it’s not one I feel the need to have more of. Oh well.

Jessie

Oh, yeah. I forgot I’d tried this one last week because I was that underwhelmed by it! So disappointing because a kiwi tea should be amazing.

aisling of tea

It smells so good! So good! So saaaaaaaad

Buy the Stars

I tried some iced in-store today with only a little agave; I’m a huge huge kiwi fan and was SUPER excited, but it was such a disappointment. :(

Comments

Jessie

aisling of tea

It smells so good! So good! So saaaaaaaad

Buy the Stars

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON