drank Mango Diablo by DAVIDsTEA

I really like this one. Really, really like this one. Nom. The juicy sweetness of the mango with a kick of chili? Yes, please! I haven’t tried it iced yet, but I am very eager to. I think this might be worth a tin to me.

tigress_al

Hmm. I think I must try this today. From your description, I bet it would taste good cooked with chicken.

Jessie

Whew! I just returned to the office from DT and agonized over if I should try this one or not. I went with 10 g, and based on this I’m glad.

Kittenna

I really need to get to DT soon and pick up some of these new ones. Holding off until the summer collection appears though.

softrevolution

I hope the green tea base doesn’t make this one bitter. I looove chili teas but I did whenever there’s a green base (ahem, hot lips) the tea goes bitter before it has steeped long enough to feel the chili heat. You’ve made it sound delicious though, and now I must try!

DaisyChubb

This one has a good chili kick softrev, I think you’ll be happily surprised with the lack of bitterness of the base :)

softrevolution

Awesome, that’s good to know! I think I’ll try a cup iced later today :)

Comments

tigress_al

Jessie

Kittenna

DaisyChubb

softrevolution

Awesome, that’s good to know! I think I’ll try a cup iced later today :)

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON