Ugh. I came down with a bad, bad case of food poisoning Friday night and ended up having to leave work early yesterday because of it. When I’m ill, blood vessels burst in my face and I look like a zombie XD. But that worked in my favor when I asked my boss if I could go home early. Anyway, last night I was still feeling rough and I had eaten too much, so I asked my wife for a cup of this. I’m one of those bad patients who get sick, never wants to eat again, but then the second I start to feel better I want to eat ALL THE THINGS. When I was a kid, it frustrated my mom to no end. “Mom, I’m starving, can I have tacos?” “Here start with a cracker.” “Moooooom you’re trying to kill me, aren’t you?” LOL. Unfortunately now my mom is in another country and cannot keep me from eating all the things. Oh well, this helped settle my stomach so I could get a full night’s sleep. I think I need to stock up on this ASAP in case it disappears. Of course when I contacted the sushi place that gave me food poisoning, they told me there was no raw fish in my order, so there was no food poisoning. They were incredibly rude about it and I’ll never order from them again.

Cheryl

Ha @ the zombie sympathy (and hey, Moms are rarely wrong) :b

DaisyChubb

Well, at least they lost some business if they couldn’t even own up to it. :|

aisling of tea

It amazes me how some companies change their tune when told “I will never buy from you again.” (I was just offered a refund if I promise to continue buying from them) Does that really need to be said? If I’m irritated enough to complain, it’s because I’ve reached the end of my rope and unless they come through with good customer service, I won’t be spending money there again. Hell, bad customer service can only cement that for me. Blegh.

Comments

Cheryl

Ha @ the zombie sympathy (and hey, Moms are rarely wrong) :b

DaisyChubb

Well, at least they lost some business if they couldn’t even own up to it. :|

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON