I got 25 g of this and used it all to cold brew a pot of this. It was good, juicy and light, but ultimately I had to use 25 g to make a pot and it just didn’t wow me enough to be worth the amount of tea I had to use.

Buy the Stars

Yeah, I’ve noticed that you have to use a LOT of it if you really want it to taste good; and being heavier means it’s less tea at a more expensive price so it’s really not a Stock Up On tea for me. :/ Nice as an iced snack in store, but that’s about it.

Kittenna

I haven’t done a cost comparison, but I’m thinking it’s still cheaper per cup than buying juice? Which I would (will) use it as a replacement for.

aisling of tea

True, but we don’t drink juice, so it’s still not worth it to me.

Fair enough.

Comments

Buy the Stars

aisling of tea

True, but we don’t drink juice, so it’s still not worth it to me.

Fair enough.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON