drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

I wasn’t expecting to like this, I’m not a huge pina colada fan. But I was happily surprised at how good it was! I cold brewed it and it got me through a few days of brutally hot temps at the office. I think I need to get more of this! The girls told me it tastes like pineapple juice and it really, really does. Yum.

Will Work For Tea

YUM! I wonder if it would be good with a spike of rum, to be enjoyed at home. :)

Comments

Will Work For Tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON