drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

This was one of the two teas of the day for today, and when I stopped in this morning, this was the only one they had ready, so I snagged two tumblers of it. You see, when the iced tea promotion started, it was a day when the office was wretchedly home 30-40 degrees C, and I had forgotten any kind of drink at home. So when I went on a tea run, I bought two of the iced tea promo tumblers to get me through the day. Now I keep them at the office. I’ve almost made friends with a couple of my coworkers and let them know that they’re welcome to use them as long as they wash them when they’re done, so these suckers have seen a lot of mileage already, and they’re not even a week old!

Anyhoo, I had this without any kind of sweetner and it wasn’t bad! I did find myself craving something sweet in it, but that’s okay. It was still a cup full of mapley goodness on its own. Definitely one I would return to.

TassieTeaGirl

If you really want to over-maple your brain, use maple syrup as your sweetener. Obviously a occasional treat, but soo good! Best in winter with a hot cup of Oh Canada.

Comments

TassieTeaGirl

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON