drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

After being told I couldn’t use the kid’s tumbler (which I freaking LOVE) for the iced tea promo (boo!) I decided that since I had to pay full price for a cup anyway, I may as well try one of the new teas. This was…all right. I had it iced, since that’s what I’m in the mood for and I’m not so sure about hot teas in the kid’s tumbler. It was over steeped and bitter (due to the gentleman making the tea losing the timer and then setting it for a regular steep time when he found it a full minute later while my tea was already steeping), but what I could taste around the bitterness was good. I have some at home, so I’m going to try it with my own steeping preferences before I rate. But what I got was a creamy smooth caramel, so yay! Hopefully it’s not just a bitter tea.

CHAroma

Double boo!! Sorry the tea guy didn’t brew your tea correctly. That blows.

aisling of tea

Meh, he almost always screws it up somehow, I’ve learned I’ve got to watch him or else he’ll forget something or mess something up. I saw everything happen with the timer, but he was too busy flirting to listen when I tried to catch his attention. Oh well. I just hesitate to say anything because everyone else who works there is awesome.

tigress_al

I didn’t find this bitter!

Comments

CHAroma

Double boo!! Sorry the tea guy didn’t brew your tea correctly. That blows.

aisling of tea

tigress_al

I didn’t find this bitter!

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON