drank Razmintazz by Tealish

Love, love, love this one. I’ve had it cold steeping for a few days and I had forgotten how good is it cold. It’s minty and fruity and utterly delicious. It’s still that blue raspberry slushie flavour without all of the sugar and badness.

DaisyChubb

oooh blue raspberry slushie o_o I’m intrigued ;)

aisling of tea

It is delicious, I’d be happy to send some your way!

DaisyChubb

How have we never had a swap before?! That is craziness – we should rectify the situation soon I think :D Pop me a PM when you have time for a little swap perhaps?

Absolutely!

Comments

DaisyChubb

oooh blue raspberry slushie o_o I’m intrigued ;)

aisling of tea

It is delicious, I’d be happy to send some your way!

Absolutely!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON