Used this as a pick me up on Saturday after a hellish Friday and a sleepless night. Boy did it work. The sweet cotton candy taste brought a smile to my face with every sip. I wanted to share it with everyone I talked to.

Alphakitty

All these matcha flavors sound SO good!

MegWesley

I agree. I want to try them all! I can’t figure out which one to try first though.

momo

I gave every one I wanted to try a number and then use a randomizer to decide which to get, hahaha.

Kittenna

That’s awesome, Amanda!! I was overwhelmed for my first free one, so went with Green Apple since aisling of tea’s Caramel Apple blend sounded great (although I have to review the Green Apple before getting the caramel, of course!) I might use your randomizer system for my picks after that, though!

Comments

Alphakitty

All these matcha flavors sound SO good!

MegWesley

momo

Kittenna

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON