This is wonderful. I’m stressed beyond words today and for no real reason. I’ve got to stop using my days off to go out and be sure busy >.<. My hormones are all out of whack…when my wife showed up to see me at work today and brought me a diet dr pepper, I nearly cried. One of those days. Anyway, this got me through work today and I just have to make it through one more day before I get three glorious days off. Yay! But this was creamy and sassy-frassy and tasted a bit like a root beer hard candy with a creamy vanilla swirl. Definitely one to love.

cold steeped.

tigress_al

This one was sold out at my local DTs to pick up the latest teas 2 weeks ago :( How long did you cold steep this for?

aisling of tea

I left it in my fridge overnight!

DaisyChubb