drank Raspberry by The Tea Haus

This is…okay. The raspberry tasted really artificial to me. I cold steeped it overnight and added a touch of agave and it just wasn’t doing it for me. Luckily, the very kind man who is tearing down our garage for us loved it, so I’m using up the last of this to make another pot for him.

Tina S.

I don’t think I tried the raspberry. Now I’m curious why I didn’t.

Comments

Tina S.

I don’t think I tried the raspberry. Now I’m curious why I didn’t.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON