After a two week long fight with knock-me-on-my-butt flu, I finally felt good enough to return to my iced teas. Two solid weeks of drinking nothing but Cold 911 and Bravissimo will do that to a girl. Wonderful teas, but boring after too much of them. When facing my empty cold steeping pot, this was the only tea I could think of and so it was the first tea I made and I am so glad I did, it is delicious. I have love in my heart for this beauty, nothing else really compares!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON