What a little lifesaver! At my job, there’s really no such thing as a sick day. If you can’t make it to a shift, you have to find someone to cover you. If you can’t, you have to come in. So I sliced off hours where I could (only weeks after asking for more hours, go me!), but there was no real chance for me to just rest at home for a few days. So every morning I made three travel mugs of hot tea. Cold 911, Bravissimo, and usually Detox with the occasional Santa’s Secret thrown in. This tea saved my life and kept the cough away long enough for me to do my job.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON