drank Bravissimo by DAVIDsTEA

Love this one. Always have, always will. It saved my life at work when I would start to lose my voice, and it kept me going when all I wanted to do was curl up in the corner and nap. I have been painfully sick and I’m finally on the mend, though working 11 hour days hasn’t helped much. But Bravissimo kept me talking and for that I am eternally grateful. I have a tin of DavidsTea’s Throat Soother, but I’ll choose Bravissimo over that every time.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON