This is so good. I had to try it after my first sniff! I have to say, I’m not getting much toasted marshmallow from the flavor, but that’s okay because I’m in love anyway! Because while the name might be toasted marshmallow, this is the eggnog tea I’ve been searching for! It’s creamy and spicy and utterly beautiful. Definitely getting a tin and putting it next to the Santa’s Secret for the holidays.

The Purrfect Cup

Canot wait to get me order of this!!

potatowedges

ooh, this sounds so good. I’m a little iffy about gelatin, but I might have to get some…

Tina S.

Hmm, yeah I can see the eggnog factor. I agree it isn’t marshmallow, which made me sad.

DaisyChubb

oo eggnog – I can see that with the allspice. Although I haven’t tasted it yet so I should probably just shut my mouf until I do :D

tigress_al

ooh. eggnog. going tomorrow. no question!

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

Canot wait to get me order of this!!

potatowedges

Tina S.

DaisyChubb

tigress_al

ooh. eggnog. going tomorrow. no question!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON