drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

When I found myself with a bit of free time after work, of course I wandered over to Davids to get this little beauty. I got a cup to go and as soon as we got home, I also made De make a pot for us to share. It’s so, so good, but a little weak. Both the in-store cup and the pot made at home were weak when steeped with our usual parameters, so you might want to give a bit of extra time. Still, it is delicious!

DaisyChubb

I found it weak as well! I’ll keep it in mind when I bring some home to steep the heck out of it haha

Uniquity

I’m so excited to try this one, Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait and Persion Apple. MMM!

KeenTeaThyme

MUST. ACQUIRE. SOON. :) I love Red Velvet Cake! Any other chicas have the Philosophy shower gel?!

eee I love your new picture/avatar! So cute

Comments

DaisyChubb

Uniquity

KeenTeaThyme

eee I love your new picture/avatar! So cute

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON