I love cookies and cream ice cream. I love Oreos. I love cookies and cream candy bars. So this was another flavor I suggested when Red Leaf Tea asked what kind of flavors we’d like to see in matcha. And oh, was it ever a good choice. Yum. The cream part I knew would be good, Red Leaf Tea has always been amazing with their creamy matchas. But the cookie part was also very present and very delicious. It honestly felt like I was drinking an Oreo. This cup got me through my first day back at work after a week off for my brother’s wedding. It was wonderful and I kept reaching for it, even as the day got crazier and crazier. I may have to make another cuppa to get me through today….but no, I have so many other new, wonderful matchas to try! Though I think mixing this with the cheesecake matcha would be too wonderful to be believed. I want to just go sniff the matcha, but my nose is all stopped up and I wouldn’t be able to appreciate the goodness of it. Sad. But this is definitely one to keep around for ever. If you haven’t tried it, I whole-heartedly recommend it. (found here: http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/cookies-and-cream-matcha.html)