I’ve heard great, great things about this matcha and I couldn’t wait to try it. But real life stepped in and I didn’t have the time to give it the attention it deserved, so, well, I had to wait to try. But I wait no more! Today I got to mix up my first frothy cup of cheesecake matcha goodness. I was stuck at the location I hate at work, so I desperately needed a thermos of matcha comfort and boy oh boy was I not let down! This is amazing stuff. Creamy and just that touch of tang found in a good cheesecake….yum. One of my specialities around this time of year is a pumpkin cheesecake….nom. I can’t wait to mix this (found here: http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/cheesecake-matcha.html) with a touch of Pumpkin Pie matcha and see how they go together.

Oh cheesecake, I have missed you desperately. Cream cheese is one of those things I absolutely cannot have or I’ll be ill for days, so cheesecake is, unfortunately permanently off my menu. But with a little beauty like this in my tea cupboard, I find I don’t mind nearly as much! I want to try mixing this with all of the flavors in the Red Leaf Tea catalogue, and I’m sure every one of them would be delicious!