Holy cow does this smell strong! Wow. This was a purchase for the wife, who was more than eager to try it out. I make her London Fogs all the time now (equal parts Earl Grey matcha and French Vanilla matcha whisked up with a bit of soy milk) and it’s her favorite way to get going in the morning. When I asked her if she wanted me to order more, the answer was “yes yes yes, please, yes!” and when asked what strength she wanted it, she just grinned. “I’ve always been kinda curious about ’There’s Matcha in There?‘” So super-strong Earl Grey was ordered. I’m a little bit afraid of it, the scent is so, so strong, but I’m not really a fan of Earl Grey. She likes it though. I opened the package and she smelled it from across the room. “Mmmmm, what’s that?” I’m tellin’ ya, she loves her Earl. I’m gonna make her try it straight and let me know what she thinks of it.

She is in love. The taste is indeed strong with this one (found here: http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/earl-grey-matcha.html). This may have earned a permanent place in our cupboard. For me, the lemon is overwhelming, but for the diehard Earl fan, it’s juuuuust right.

MegWesley

I just have to say that the Earl Grey matcha sounds so good!

DaisyChubb

Sounds delish!
I missed your tasting notes dahling, it makes me happy to see you back for a bit :D

aisling of tea

Meg, my wife loves it…and she doesn’t even like matcha. You should definitely try it!

Daisy ll be around more!