drank Indian Summer by DAVIDsTEA

Oh man, I am in love with this blend. I really am! I bought some when it first came out, tried it cold steeped, and returned the next day to buy a tin. Yum. Iced, this is juicy and melon-y and guh. I wish it weren’t so expensive, but this is worth it to me. I just want to drink it forever. There is a touch of an artifical tang, but not enough to ruin it. It’s just plain lovely.

DaisyChubb

I’m going to have to try coldbrewing this one! At least you get a lot of it because it’s so light – my little 25g pouch is lasting forever.

Comments

DaisyChubb

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON