drank Bravissimo by DAVIDsTEA

I return! Work has been overwhelming, but then the death fairy came down and got me a few days off. Yesterday my doctor told me that not only do I have bronchitis, I also have pneumonia (exacerbated by asthma we didn’t know I had) and an ear infection. Yay! But, on the bright side, I’ve been told I’m not allowed to work again until after Christmas, so yay for a holiday on bedrest? As long as I’m better in time for the cruise we leave for on December 30th, I’m good. Also, the ultimate punishment? A shipment of 20 new teas from Della Terra teas that I cannot smell. GAH.

This tea is a life saver. I must have had three pots of it yesterday. It soothes my coughing fits and makes it so I can swallow again. Love, love, love this tea. DavidsTea, where would I be without you?

Ashley Bain

dang. feel better!

DaisyChubb

chug chug chug! Sending you some good healthy energy for your cruuuise!

Cavocorax

Hope you feel better! That sounds terrible. But a cruise is something awesome to look forward to!

Comments

Ashley Bain

dang. feel better!

DaisyChubb

chug chug chug! Sending you some good healthy energy for your cruuuise!

Cavocorax

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON