drank Bravissimo by DAVIDsTEA

I return! Work has been overwhelming, but then the death fairy came down and got me a few days off. Yesterday my doctor told me that not only do I have bronchitis, I also have pneumonia (exacerbated by asthma we didn’t know I had) and an ear infection. Yay! But, on the bright side, I’ve been told I’m not allowed to work again until after Christmas, so yay for a holiday on bedrest? As long as I’m better in time for the cruise we leave for on December 30th, I’m good. Also, the ultimate punishment? A shipment of 20 new teas from Della Terra teas that I cannot smell. GAH.

This tea is a life saver. I must have had three pots of it yesterday. It soothes my coughing fits and makes it so I can swallow again. Love, love, love this tea. DavidsTea, where would I be without you?

Ashley Bain

dang. feel better!

DaisyChubb

chug chug chug! Sending you some good healthy energy for your cruuuise!

Cavocorax

Hope you feel better! That sounds terrible. But a cruise is something awesome to look forward to!

Comments

Ashley Bain

dang. feel better!

DaisyChubb

chug chug chug! Sending you some good healthy energy for your cruuuise!

Cavocorax

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON