Finally on the mend from the Cold of Death (also known as a wicked combination of bronchitis and pneumonia) and I can finally dive into the box of teas that arrived a week ago! Is there anything more cruel than having a box of 20 new teas arrive that you cannot smell or taste? GAH. Anyway, I think the proportions were a tad off in this one, the mug it was made in was larger than expected so it didn’t have my usual ratio of sugar in it. Still, I very much enjoyed it. Let me put it this way. I felt it needed a touch more sugar, but not enough to get me off of my lazy duff to get up and add it, ha! I really liked how the earthiness of the pu-erh balanced out the sweetness of the fruit…I definitely need to try this one again.