drank Darjeeling by Bigelow

On the second day of the cruise (New Year’s Eve), the ship held afternoon tea around 3, so of course my wife and I attended with her mom, sister, and grandmother. Cucumber sandwiches and tasty desserts were had by all and they opened a grand tea chest that was unfortunately full of Bigelow teas. Still, I’d rather have Bigelow than Lipton or Red Rose, so I reached for this one and it hit just the right spot. It was perfect for what I was craving and while I would have preferred loose leaf, when it comes to bagged teas, Bigelow is my tea of choice.

Funny side story, in the first port, Saint Thomas, we found a pretty little display of tea in wooden boxes that my sister in law was trying so hard to convince me to buy for our tea collection. The brand of tea? Metropolitan Tea Company…one of the warehouses for which is literally around the corner from our house. >.< Needless to say, it stayed on the shelf XD.