I’m on my third steep and the flavor is still going strong! I am mightily impressed with this tea, mightily impressed. Also, I adore my color-changing DavidsTea perfect mug, because I like my teas lukewarm, so by the time my pink trees have faded back to black, I know it’s cool enough to drink! Huzzah! It has been a lovely tea day. I started the first steep at 2 minutes and added a minute for each additional steep, but if I go for four, I might go for 6 minutes instead of 5.

Kittenna

Oh… now I really regret not picking up one of those mugs! That would be perfect for me (the colour changing @ lukewarm bit).

Tina S.

Dang but this one sounds delish!

Comments

Kittenna

Tina S.

Dang but this one sounds delish!

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON