I’m on my third steep and the flavor is still going strong! I am mightily impressed with this tea, mightily impressed. Also, I adore my color-changing DavidsTea perfect mug, because I like my teas lukewarm, so by the time my pink trees have faded back to black, I know it’s cool enough to drink! Huzzah! It has been a lovely tea day. I started the first steep at 2 minutes and added a minute for each additional steep, but if I go for four, I might go for 6 minutes instead of 5.

Kittenna

Oh… now I really regret not picking up one of those mugs! That would be perfect for me (the colour changing @ lukewarm bit).

Tina S.

Dang but this one sounds delish!

Comments

Kittenna

Tina S.

Dang but this one sounds delish!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON