drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

Yum yum yum. Yuuuuum. This is awesome. I was a little worried that the chocolate would overpower the blend, but it just mixes right in. The graham gives it a nice base and the marshmallow smooths out the edges and makes everything a creamy dream. And what I love most is that the flavors don’t overshadow the flavor of the tea, rather, they work with it.

CHAroma

I’ve had this on the shopping list for a while. I really need to just buy it.

Comments

CHAroma

I’ve had this on the shopping list for a while. I really need to just buy it.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON