Seriously, this tea company is dangerous. DANGEROUS. Just about everything we’ve had from them, we’ve liked. No, not just liked, ADORED. And if we didn’t fall in love with it, it was still good enough that we had no trouble finishing the cup.

This beauty is no exception. I love cinnamon in my teas in my oatmeal raisin cookies and this blend hits that craving spot on. It’s perfect. I feel like I just ate an entire batch of my wife’s delicious homemade cookies, without all the calories. This is just…guh. Yum. Absolutely perfect. I’ve got DT’s Cookie Dough in my travel mug for work, but I don’t think it’s going to like being compared to this perfect blend.