Today is all about fruits and berries. I’m having this for my morning cuppa to get me ready for work, and then Southern Belle and Prarie Berry (both from DavidsTea) to get me through the day without going nuts.

This is like heaven. Damn it, Della Terra, you are killing me here! We’ve decided that when we get our tax refund, we’re going to do a huge Della Terra order. Yay! But the peachy mango goodness of this is awesome. It’s taking me back to the cruise. My wife’s favorite drink was a Kiss on the Lips, which involved peach and mango purée, so she will love this blend. I can see this being amazing iced.

I’ve got to stop starting out the day with the best teas, the rest of them just don’t measure up!

Tina S.

Okay, you are making me crave mango tea and I don’t have any right now!