Made a big cup of this in my new DavidsTea mason jar…holy cow this sucker is huge! But onto the tea. I agree with the other reviewers who said it’s like a creamier Read My Lips, but it doesn’t have the chocolate aspect, which makes me very happy. The girl in store told me it tastes like Santa’s Secret, which it does…to a point. The mint is more…minty than Santa’s Secret, and it doesn’t seem to have the same vanilla creaminess. So I guess it’s more creamy than Read My Lips but less creamy than Santa’s Secret. I only get the faintest hint of coconut. Overall, I love it and if I ever run out of Santa’s Secret, I’m glad to know I can fall back on this. However, I won’t be stocking up any time soon, because I already have so many teas that are so similar (Read My Lips, Santa’s Secret, Cocomint, to name a few)

Yvonne

I smelled it in the store and was a little underwhelmed – it just didn’t seem like anything special to me. Glad you liked it though, I might just give it a try next time!

Fjellrev

I’m actually kind of surprised they even came out with this one, since you’re right, they already have quite a few similar ones.

aisling of tea

Yvonne, I’m a sucker for mint, I had to try it, but like Fjellrev said, there’s already quite a few similar ones in their line up. Still, I did enjoy it! It’ll be no hardship to drink what I have.

Lynxiebrat

I’m personally not overly crazy about mint, and would rather just keep Bigelow’s Mint Medley around the house because I grew up with that, so it’s got a comfy feeling.

aisling of tea

I have tons of tummy troubles, so having a variety of mint teas on hand helps keep me sane. I love food but food doesn’t love me LOL

keychange

I don’t know you at all, but saw you have dT’s mason jar, and I already feel as though we’re kindred spirits because how can’t you love that thing. Now I’m also going to try this tea.

aisling of tea

XD I love it! But I would warn everybody not to try a new tea in it because if you don’t like it, you’ve got three cups of it, ha! But it’s even edging out my elephant perfect mugs as my favorite mug. So much love for it!

Comments

Yvonne

Fjellrev

Lynxiebrat

keychange

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON