drank Vanilla Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

So. Much. Sushi.

De and I were making Valentine’s Day plans and they sounded so good that we decided to do them tonight instead! Beat the rush and all. So tonight was the night of All You Can Eat Sushi, among other things. We ate more than we could eat and made our way home. I was dreaming about this the whole way. What better to follow up a filling meal with than an oolong? I don’t buy into the whole TEA WILL MAKE YOU SKINNY AND CRAZY HEALTHY stuff, but I have noticed that an oolong after a big meal helps my digestion.

We have completely forgotten how to make tea, so we let this one go for about two minutes. It’s very yummy, but drying. It’s a vicious cycle, it tastes so good but then I get cottonmouth so I take another sip and…you see where I’m going with this? But I still love it and can’t imagine my cupboard without it.

Oh, and since everyone is putting their cupboard numbers out there, here’s mine: teas/teas with teaware.

340/350

1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Roswell Strange

I’m liking that my tea/tea + teaware thing is catching on. I was worried that my stubbornness to reflect both would just confuse people.