I still have Toasted Marshmallow in my cupboard…who’s jealous? I love this tea. Creamy and full of yummy spices…hell yes. I had forgotten how much I love this tea. It’s just so damn good! Like a really good chai hot cocoa.

I’ve got most of my teaware out and all of our teas are organized and I made a little tea-making area and now I want to drink everything I have in my cupboard XD. Hell, I might go after a little Cream of Earl later!

Fjellrev

I would have been jealous over a year ago haha. I got really sick of it after a while!

Comments

Fjellrev

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON