drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

After a wonderful evening with my in-laws (including a round of Cards Against Humanity I will never forget), I just wanted a nice, caffeine-free cuppa. This hit the spot beautifully. Creamy and minty, it put me in just the right mood for dreamland. I’m so glad I have a tin of this.

1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
M Mack

Do you still have some of this left? It was the Best tea ever…

aisling of tea

Oh yes, I’ve about 3/4 of a tin left and I am hoarding it greedily LOL. My preciousssss.

Cavocorax

Simpson and Vail recreated thus blend btw! It’s called Jackie’s Cocomint or something like that.

Dustin

I haven’t tried the original, but the S&V version is pretty damn good!

M Mack

lol, a good reason to hoard!

Comments

M Mack

Do you still have some of this left? It was the Best tea ever…

aisling of tea

Cavocorax

Dustin

I haven’t tried the original, but the S&V version is pretty damn good!

M Mack

lol, a good reason to hoard!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON