drank Dolce Vita by RiverTea

Holy cow, a raspberry tea without hibiscus! RiverTea, you are my hero!

I burnt the leaves, foolish me, but even with that, this is a yummy, yummy tea. Sweet and creamy and raspberry-y! It smells so good and the flavor lives up to the promise of the scent. With a touch lower temperature, this tea could be spectacular. It truly is the raspberry tea I’ve been searching for, and now I’m anxious to try their other fruit blends. If this is any indication, they’ll be off the charts!

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Roswell Strange

Mmm! I don’t think I’d be able to resist eating the little meringue hats straight.

I totally don’t eat a few, nope, not me >.>

didn’t* d’oh

Cattibrie

Is the coconut really prevalent in this one? I love raspberry but am really not a big fan of coconut.

aisling of tea

Not really. It lends itself to the creaminess of the tea, but the prevalent flavor is raspberry.

Comments

Roswell Strange

I totally don’t eat a few, nope, not me >.>

didn’t* d’oh

Cattibrie

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON