So if I have any more caffeinated teas, I’m going to bounce right off the walls, so I reached for one of my new herbals instead. I love these tins, I love love love them. And I’m also very pleased with the sachets inside…they smell so good. Definitely going to pop a few of these into my purse for steeping on the go.

Next time I’ll go for a longer steep, but this is still lovely. So lovely. It’s not overly floral, nor is it artificial-tasting. It’s delicious and juicy and just the littlest bit tart. A lovely way to end this tea-filled day.

Hello.Kiki

Not gonna lie, when I bought this I bought it mostly for the tin. With that being said, it was for a baby shower gift and I was doing an “Alice in Wonderland” theme. She really enjoyed it though too!

Comments

Hello.Kiki

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON