So if I have any more caffeinated teas, I’m going to bounce right off the walls, so I reached for one of my new herbals instead. I love these tins, I love love love them. And I’m also very pleased with the sachets inside…they smell so good. Definitely going to pop a few of these into my purse for steeping on the go.

Next time I’ll go for a longer steep, but this is still lovely. So lovely. It’s not overly floral, nor is it artificial-tasting. It’s delicious and juicy and just the littlest bit tart. A lovely way to end this tea-filled day.

Hello.Kiki

Not gonna lie, when I bought this I bought it mostly for the tin. With that being said, it was for a baby shower gift and I was doing an “Alice in Wonderland” theme. She really enjoyed it though too!

Comments

Hello.Kiki

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON