drank Aloha Pu'erh by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve been avoiding this because, well, I didn’t like it the first time around. I pout the rest of this in my mason jar in an effort to finish off my little packet, and it worked! Sipdown for me! (388/378)

Usually an oily film on a tea doesn’t bug me, but combined with the white floaters from the chocolate, it’s a huge turn off. It smells…weird. Like old, earthy, white chocolate with a side of…feet. Ugh.

I don’t understand how this was considered a good idea. Earthy, fishy pu-erh with pineapple and chocolate? shudder

So…yeah. It tastes like pineapple feet.

__Morgana__

Pineapple and feet. LOL

Comments

__Morgana__

Pineapple and feet. LOL

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON