drank Superstar by RiverTea

I’m craving grapefruit in a big way, so I searched out this tea. The scent of the dry leaf is pure grapefruit and it makes me think of my Dad. He and I are the only ones in the house who like grapefruit, so on the weekends, we’d split a grapefruit. During the week, he had to leave at 4 in the morning, but it always made me feel special to open the fridge and find half a grapefruit, cut and ready for me.

ANYWAY, the scent of the steeped tea brings out a bit more of the strawberry, but it’s still yummy, yummy grapefruit.

I love this blend. The strawberry brings down the bite of the grapefruit, and the honeybush rounds it all out. It is wonderful.

oooh sounds tasty!