drank Jasmint by Della Terra Teas

Today I learned several things. First of all, I learned that I do not like spinach pizza. Second, I learned that I can become waaaay too invested in a show ( I’m looking at you, Weeds). Third, I learned that I can enjoy jasmine!

I don’t like floral teas as a rule. They just don’t taste good to me and the scent can trigger my migraines. But I already have a migraine and foolishly grabbed the first mint tea I could find. However, it mixes well with the jasmine and creates a lovely, soothing tea. My migraine is worse, but them’s the breaks. I don’t blame the tea, I blame the Indian food last night and the dang sun this morning.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON