I freaking love this tea. I’m surprised I haven’t reviewed it before. Oh well.

As we were packaging up some of this for Christina, I knew I needed to have some soon. Unfortunately, every time I remembered it, it was after 4 pm and I knew that if I had a cup, I wouldn’t sleep.

But today, it was awful hard to get up, so I am all over this matcha thing. This matcha is lovely, I’m drinking it cold with some sugar and it tastes just like a wintergreen lifesaver. Yum.

keychange

I am embarking on my “discover all the matcha!” journey, and wintergreen is also among my favourite mint tastes. May I ask what level of flavouring you thought was appropriate for this matcha? nom!

Roswell Strange

Is this one any good in milk? I only do my matcha one of two ways; club soda or cold milk. I don’t think it’d be great as soda – but I’m thinking it might make for an interesting, creamy “candy cane” like milk drink.

aisling of tea

keychange – I ordered all of my matcha at the delicate level because at the time, Red Leaf Tea was still doing their “free matcha for reviews” and anything over delicate was extra $, though this one I would drink at any level, it’s so darn good.

Roswell – I imagine it would be, but I drink my matcha mixed with agave or sugar and water, so I can’t say for sure.

keychange

mmm i am so definitely doing this in milk when I get it! I bet it’d be awesome.

aisling of tea

I can’t wait to see how you like it, keychange!

Comments

keychange

Roswell Strange

keychange

mmm i am so definitely doing this in milk when I get it! I bet it’d be awesome.

aisling of tea

I can’t wait to see how you like it, keychange!

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON