drank Mango Lassi by DAVIDsTEA

Coldbrewed. This is…okay. Just okay. It’s juicy enough and I loved the first sip, but as the cup goes on, it’s less and less tasty. It’s got a weird taste to it that I’m going to assume is the chamomile, as I’m not overly familiar with it. My next cup will be a sipdown and that is more than okay with me.

VariaTEA

I also had an issue with the chamomile in this. It got to a point where even the smell was off putting.

DaisyChubb

Yep I have to agree with the chamomile in this one! Reminds me of the old dulce & banana but without the strong banana flavour it’s just offputting haha – finishing the bag will be a struggle! The struggle is real!

Cattibrie

Thanks for the info. This is now off my list to try. Chamomile is just not a flavour I like.

Roswell Strange

I struggled with this one too.

aisling of tea

Well, I just dumped the rest of my bag into my mason jar to steep for tomorrow, so yay for getting rid of it. I find that I’m more willing to drink a tea if it’s coldbrewed because I made myself get used to drinking massive amounts of cold water when I was working. And this way it’s done and Future Rita’s problem, because I hate to waste tea, so I’ll drink it and curse Past Rita the whole time XD

DaisyChubb

oo good idea! maybe it’ll mellow out a bit coldbrewed, think I’ll follow your lead for the rest of my bag too

Good luck to you!!

Comments

VariaTEA

Cattibrie

Roswell Strange

I struggled with this one too.

Good luck to you!!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON