So I don’t usually go in for Moroccan Mint teas because I’m not a fan of peppermint or green tea, sooooooo yeah. But this was in the sipdown pile so I coldbrewed it for today (and stuck the rest of the package in the fridge for tomorrow, yay sipdown!)

I’m having some tummy trouble this afternoon, so it’s right on time. Spearmint is my mint of c hoice, but peppermint will do. It’s just got such a bite to it, you know?

I get the feeling this would be better with sugar instead of agave, but I’m out, so agave it is. For me, agave makes things taste like candy, whereas sugar just sweetens the flavors already there. I have some sugar cubes, maybe I’ll put those in the coldbrew for tomorrow, see if there’s a difference. Because when my stomach is upset, I want sweet mint, not mint candy, if that makes sense.

ANYWAY. Yes, this is peppermint green. I’m not a huge fan, honestly. The green is overwhelming the mint, if that’s even possible, leaving behind only the sharp bite of it. I would make my wife drink the other mason jar of it, but she doesn’t like cold teas that taste like teas, only herbals, so this is a big no for her. But I’m going to have to add a lot more sweetener to get through it.

I’m not going to rate this because it wouldn’t be fair. I came in to it not expecting to like it and lo and behold, I don’t XD. But if you’re a fan of mint greens, I can see how this would be tasty.