Coldbrew world of hell no.

I will never, ever coldbrew this again. It’s got orange peel, alright – that’s all I can taste. Doctored this with a metric ton of agave, at least I’ll get some energy out of it.

shudder

VariaTEA

Oh no. You have soo much tea, you should have just dumped it and moved on to something more drinkable. That is what I would have done. You are clearly committed :P

aisling of tea

I have so many issues with dumping tea, I just can’t bring myself to do it unless it is physically making me ill. At the very least I’ll get hydration out of it.

VariaTEA

Right now I am stressing about hydration which means balancing each caffeinated cup with a non-caffeinated one (whether it is tea or water) in addition to the 6-8 cups of water you need daily. So as much as I don’t like wasting tea, I won’t force myself to drink a caffeinated cup I don’t really like because I would rather brew up a different cup that I would enjoy instead.

aisling of tea

lol yeah, see, I drink so much tea in a day that I’m lucky enough to not have to worry about it.

VariaTEA

Haha, I didn’t worry either for a while and it was fine but then my weight loss slowed and I think that may have had something to do with it. It is nbd though because now instead of making 2 cups at once, I make 3

Comments

VariaTEA

VariaTEA

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON