I am so saddened by what I did to this tea. I accidentally cold steeped it for 2 and a half days and as a result, the tea tastes, well, off. This is one of my favorites, but I don’t taste anything except for a very strong, bitter white tea.

Damn.

Dustin

I didn’t think you could over steep when cold steeping! No change when you add water to it?

aisling of tea

I imagine the strength might go away but the bitterness would remain. I didn’t think it was possible either, but I’ve only done it twice, both with white blends, so that may be the issue.

Dustin

I’ll have to be careful with cold steeping whites then!

Comments

Dustin

aisling of tea

Dustin

I’ll have to be careful with cold steeping whites then!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON