drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

I remember now why we got a tin of this, despite is being a heavier tea and thus more expensive per cup.

Because it is gorram delicious.

My wife had a Moment last night when she got home from work and actually drank all three teas I had set aside for her from my coldbrews. Bear Trap disappeared in a matter of seconds! She liked it more than this tea, but I disagree. I love Goji Pop.

It’s melon-y and fruity and light and refreshing. It’s summer in a cup and just plain wonderful.

Fjellrev

Yes! I love this one too. I’ve been neglecting it as of late, though, trying to finish up other cold brew teas.

aisling of tea

I had thought this might be moved into sipdown territory, but NOPE. This is love and I will always refill my tin lol. Besides, every once in a while, in the middle of sipdowns, you deserve a tea that you absolutely love. Especially if you’ve had a row of bad sipdowns and need a reminder of why you love tea XD

Fjellrev

Haha exactly. I feel like I’m forever working on teas I don’t particularly care for, so you’re right, you got to take a break and enjoy the ones you love.

Lynxiebrat

Aisling…exactly! a row of bad teas can be totally depressing, and definitely worth a pick me up!

aisling of tea

Exactly! And let me tell you, after some of the teas I’ve had recently (Mango Madness and Licorice Twist, I’m looking at you), I needed a pick me up tea. Goji Pop and the Champagne I’m drinking now are definitely helping with that!

…that and finding out that De is taking me to the Zoo on Sunday!

Lynxiebrat

Weeee! As soon as the weather is consistantly warmer here, I want to visit the zoo, hopefully with my sweetie.

aisling of tea

We’ve got a membership and now that we’ve moved, we’re a mere 15 minutes away. It’s awesome.

Comments

Fjellrev

aisling of tea

…that and finding out that De is taking me to the Zoo on Sunday!

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON