This tea is three years old, and while I can see what it once was, it is no longer the tea I loved. I avoided this one and I don’t know why. Well, I know I don’t like Adagio’s black base, so that likely had a lot to do with it. Still it is lovely for what it is and doesn’t deserve to lose any of the rating because I let it go stale. Creamy berries, I’m sorry I failed you.

How can you avoid Eric Northman?! :P

aisling of tea

I knoooow right? He’s so pretty….

VariaTEA

He really is gorgeous :). Plus, he is like a billion feet tall, I imagine it would be hard to evade him. haha

My sister in law saw him at TIFF. We no longer speak to her XD

OMG I would die. It would be a serious problem :P

Comments

VariaTEA

How can you avoid Eric Northman?! :P

aisling of tea

I knoooow right? He’s so pretty….

My sister in law saw him at TIFF. We no longer speak to her XD

OMG I would die. It would be a serious problem :P

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON