drank Watermelon Mint by DAVIDsTEA

I liiiiive! So much has happened in the last few weeks, but the biggest is that my wife, De, quit her job with the abusive boss and found a new one with better benefits and pay within two weeks! Go De!!

And we got a tortoise, a redfoot, named Da Hong Pao, aka Big Red Robe because most of our pets have tea-themed names (an orange cat named Pekoe and a grey cat named Earlie). We call her Pao for short .

Anyway, onto the tea! We finally got to get our hands on the summer collection (it came out THE DAY AFTER De quit her job, so money was not to be spent of frivolity) and this is the tea I just had to try to go. So good. So weird. It tastes like that juicy fruit (I think) gum that was mint on the outside, but the middle was liquid watermelon. Weird. But incredibly refreshing and enjoyable. I’m just not sure if it’s something I need to keep around. I got 20 grams to try coldbrewed at home, we’ll see what the verdict is!

Christina

Congratulations to De on the new job! That’s great that she was able to find such a good job so soon. (Maybe I should get her to rub my head for luck?)

aisling of tea

I will pass it on! I was extremely impressed with her, he treated the job search like a job. She’d start at 9 and apply to jobs until 5, with a few breaks here and there. Actually, what we did is set up alarms on my phone every hour on the hour, and when it went off, we would get up and clean or just chill for a few minutes, etc etc. Do anything other than jobhunt. And then at a quarter after, she’d go back to work. And at 5, she was done, no more jobhunting for the day, we’re going to focus on something else now.

Within two weeks, she set up six interviews and two call-backs from the first round of interviews.

Comments

Christina

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON