Overnight coldbrew

The smell of this made my mouth water and I couldn’t wait to try it. My wife took one sip and gave me the rest of hers, but I was so excited that I was happy to have the whole pitcher to myself.

You definitely get a starfruit flavor, and the white does come out to play…it reminded me of a fruitier Buddha’s Blend. At first, I was all for using my rewards to get a free 50 g of this in July. But as the pitcher wore on (all 64 ounces of it), I grew less and less impressed. Luckily, I pawned some off on my sister in law, and she put it best. “I like it, but it’s not my favorite.”

The day ended with me chugging the last 24 ounces right before bed and then eating a good two cups of watermelon >.t ask me ;).

So…meh. It was alright, but the price definitely affect my rating in this case.

Iced 8 min or more 20 g 64 OZ / 1892 ML
Anna

an ew from one wife
can equal a full pitcher
for another wife

…this has been today’s tea haiku.

aisling of tea

snaps snaps snaps I dig it.