drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Oh my God, this tea. I only got 10 grams to start…I didn’t think I’d like it. In fact, I was sure I wouldn’t like it, but since it’s so very popular, I figured I needed to at least give it a try. You see, I don’t like chocolate. It’s okay, but I don’t go crazy for it like most girls.

At first sip, I immediately regretted not buying more. It was a matter of days before I ran out and I was so very sad. It was love at first sip, the way everything worked together…so very yummy. I could see why it is everyone’s favourite. But for me, it satisfies my sweet tooth without being overly chocolatey.

My wife and I celebrated Valentine’s Day on Sunday to try and avoid the crowds a bit, but she braved the crowds of the local mall to take me to DavidsTea and buy one of their adorable love tins with 40 g of Read My Lips and four chocolates with Read My Lips-infused middles. Best Valentine’s Day gift ever!