drank Cloud Nine by DAVIDsTEA

This tea truly lived up to the description for me. So yummy. I don’t know if it’s a placebo effect or if the St. John’s Wort is at work, but I can’t help smiling when I drink this tea. I stocked up on it today because it will soon be gone (so sad!) but oh, I plan on resteeping the heck out of these delicious leaves.

The only complaint I have is that it is so easy to oversteep this and it gets so bitter. My go-to time is 4 minutes, because I like the blacks and oolongs a bit weak and the greens and whites a bit strong, but 4 minutes is definitely too long. This isn’t one I can do without a timer, I always mess it up and then I am so sad!

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON