drank Throat Soother by DAVIDsTEA

I think this is going to have to be my tea for the day, my throat is starting to ache constantly. I have to be honest, it’s not my favourite tea, but I also don’t have a whole lot of use for herbals. The only time I ever drink them is to use them like medicine, ie the throat soother for my throat or sweet dreams for my insomnia or spearmint for my tummy.

That being said, I do enjoy this one when I drink it and it does help wonderfully for my sore throat. It just doesn’t leave me constantly reaching for my tea mug like the black teas and oolongs do.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON