drank Throat Soother by DAVIDsTEA

I think this is going to have to be my tea for the day, my throat is starting to ache constantly. I have to be honest, it’s not my favourite tea, but I also don’t have a whole lot of use for herbals. The only time I ever drink them is to use them like medicine, ie the throat soother for my throat or sweet dreams for my insomnia or spearmint for my tummy.

That being said, I do enjoy this one when I drink it and it does help wonderfully for my sore throat. It just doesn’t leave me constantly reaching for my tea mug like the black teas and oolongs do.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON