drank Throat Soother by DAVIDsTEA

I’m bumping this one up a little, simply because of how beautifully it is resteeping for me. This is my third steep of these leaves and it is still soothing and yummy. The flavor is growing on me as well…this is a wonderful little tea that I very much underestimated. First steep, I only left it for 5 minutes. Second, 10. This time, I left it for 15 and for the next steep, I’ll likely just leave it in the water until it’s cool enough for me to drink (30+ minutes…I like my tea lukewarm)

The more I drink of this, the more impressed I am.

Boiling 8 min or more

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON